Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Potty Time - The Sequel

Remember my last post, where at the end I was joyous in my little one's ability to go to the potty. Well . . . I should have waited a week to write that post. Since her first "good day" of pottying at school, she has flat out REFUSED to sit on the school potty. She will sit on it when I take her, but puts up a fight with the teachers. I am not sure if she is scared or just stubborn. Oh well, the teachers agreed to keep trying, so we are.

We are also having little success with pottying at home. Apparently the potty chart has lost its appeal. On Sunday, we had another 6 pair of wet panties before we went back to Pull-Ups.

So, I am back to my original thought about potty training - It is for the BIRDS! Ugh, I just hope that she can use the bathroom before she starts kindergarden. I mean, she should be able to do that by 5, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment