Monday, June 27, 2011

The Nerve

Well, my sweet little baby has turned into a saucy sassy teenager. Seriously, I did not know that being 2 is the fast track to being 13. Last night when I tried to get a good night hug from my precious baby, she put her hand up and said "Stop Mommy, you're getting on my nerves." Yikes! I expected this kind of behavior from a bubble gum popping, high heel tapping, make-up wearing teenager. Not from my sweet bundle of joy who still looks cute in her Cinderella princess night gown. This snarky comment, coupled with an eye roll and an over-dramatic sigh are Addie's newest ways of letting me know exactly what she is thinking. I believe I've got a long road ahead!

Oh well . . . as my Mom says . . . "at least she's cute." And, she sure is . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment